Inclusion Canada, the Canadian Autism Spectrum Disorder Alliance (CASDA) and The Inclusive Workplace invite you to join a three-part webinar series that explores practical, applied strategies to support inclusive hiring and shares examples of how businesses are building accessible and inclusive workplaces that benefit everyone.
Who should attend?
- This series is designed for employers (C-Suite, leadership), Human Resources, hiring managers and supervisors.
- Anyone interested in advancing workplace inclusion is also welcome! Sessions are an opportunity to connect with and listen to a diverse group of speakers. The series is facilitated by a hub team of presenters including:
- Autistic self-advocates and self-advocates with an intellectual disability
- Businesses that hire inclusively
- Job coaches
- Workplace accommodations experts
- Plain language translators
What will we do together?
This free webinar series will:
- Help you develop and apply tangible strategies to support inclusive hiring
- Demonstrate effective workplace inclusion strategies in action
- Provide you the opportunity to network with other employers who are working to create more inclusive workplaces across Canada
3 x 60-minute sessions + 15 minutes for questions and answers
There are three sessions in the webinar series. Register once for free access to all three.
- Session 1: Make Your Job Posting Do More: How inclusive job postings and online application systems improve recruitment efforts
- Session 2: Accommodations in Action: The return on investment of workplace adaptability
- Session 3: The Protégé Effect: How job coaching and workplace mentorship strengthen your workforce
Register in your region now
Save your seat – Inclusion At Work is free, but spaces are limited! Webinars are being hosted on the Zoom Webinars platform, provided by Leah Chang Learning.
Registering for the series grants you access to all three webinars in the series. Be sure to add all three dates to your calendar!
The Inclusion At Work webinar series is being held in English and French in four regions across Canada. We encourage you to attend the webinar in your region so you can connect with others nearby.
- Atlantic Canada: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland & Labrador. Register here.
- Francophone Canada: All Francophone communities across Canada. Register here.
- Central Canada: Manitoba, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Ontario. Register here.
- Western Canada: British Columbia, Yukon, Alberta, Saskatchewan. Register here.
This webinar series is being presented by Ready, Willing & Able, a partnership initiative of Inclusion Canada and CASDA, and is hosted by Leah Chang Learning. Funding from the Government of Canada’s Opportunities Fund for Persons with Disabilities is gratefully acknowledged.